วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Hyperkin Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter


Customer Rating :
Rating: 2.6

List Price : $32.99 Price : $18.00
Hyperkin Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter

Product Description

The Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter replaces any lost or broken AC power adapter for the Xbox 360 Slim systems. The AC Adapter has a LED indicator light to display the power status of the Xbox 360 Slim system, and its auto voltage feature allows the adapter to be used worldwide.


  • Replaces any broken or lost Xbox 360 Slim AC Power Adapter
  • LED indicator light
  • Auto voltage input: AC 100-245V 50/60Hz
  • Voltage compatible worldwide
  • Output voltage: DC 135W 10.83 VA


Hyperkin Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter Reviews


Hyperkin Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
78 Reviews
5 star:
 (19)
4 star:
 (6)
3 star:
 (10)
2 star:
 (8)
1 star:
 (35)
 
 
 

11 of 11 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars does the job but noisey, July 22, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Hyperkin Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter (Accessory)
Ordered this so i could play my xbox whilst staying with family in US [xbox was purchased in UK].

It works adequately no power issues, the cooling fan is however much louder, than i remember the original xbox brick from the uk being.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Died in less than a week, February 16, 2012
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Hyperkin Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter (Accessory)
I ordered this power supply less than a week ago to replace my stock adapter (since getting a new one from Microsoft can take up to 18 days in my state, per their website). Last night, I came home to find a steady red light on this power adapter. If I try to turn on my Xbox, it will turn on, then immediately turn back off.

I'm returning this and buying a new one -- perhaps the one I got was uncharacteristically defective. If my new one fares any better, I'll update this review.

Aside from that, it's extremely loud, especially compared to the stock adapter. I had guests over who specifically commented on how noisy it was.

Edit: This adapter wouldn't come quickly enough, so I bought a different one, so I won't be able to re-evaluate this one. If the other one works any better for me, I'll post a link to it.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., September 28, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Hyperkin Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter (Accessory)
Great! works like a charm, have no probs with it (just a little humming) and it never overheats! Love the adapter, its given me already a lot of game time, now i can get back into owning on Modern Warfare and Battlefield
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 78 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น